Ofertas de trabajo
We make strategy tangible, identify opportunities for innovation and we design unique products & services, from ideation and conceptualization through production and implementation.
We are always looking for talented and interesting people skilled in innovation, business, design & technology.
If you are interested in joining us to design the future toghether with our clients, just send us an email with your portfolio and CV to [email protected]
Even if you don’t see the right opening for you, it will be considered for future opportunities.
Senior UX Design Lead
We are seeking a Senior UX Design Lead to join our team for a full-time position.
As a Senior UX Design Lead at DROP you get to collaborate across disciplines to create innovative & integrated design solutions.
As UX Design Lead you will get exposure to and involvement with all parts of the innovation & design process: user research, ideation, concept development, prototyping, working with developers, designers & engineers.
As Senior UX Design Lead you are expected to: lead user research, define design strategy, develop information architecture and wireframes, and design interactions to create products and services that deliver a rewarding user experiences.
Either it’s a corporate website, software application, or hardware devices you are able to discover, understand, and communicate both business requirements and customers/users needs, desires and expectations.
- Plan, prioritize, coordinate, and conduct user research and requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, wireframes & information architecture design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery.
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes (dirty prototypes and interactive prototypes), and design specifications
Storytelling: Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Manage the design process, drive decisions, track issues, etc..
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and marketing, and hardware engineers and software developers.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Product Design, Interaction Design Human Factors Engineering, Social Sciences research, or equivalent.
- Minimum 4-6 years experience in product/service design
Knowledge and skills
- Experience with application of design theories, principles, and concepts to information technology and consumer product and service design.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Evaluating designs and making recommendations for improvements to designs and technology to improve product quality and overall user experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent English and highly wanted Spanish.
- Ability to effectively communicate user experience data, design proposals and product specifications and negotiate options at management levels.
- You are comfortable with uncertainity.
- You genuinely enjoy working in a team.
How to apply
Send us an email to h[email protected] with “Senior UX Design Lead” in the subject.
Please include a cover letter, CV and portfolio.